Monday, February 8, 2010

Him&Her...


Her: sometimes I feel so small in this huge universe.

Him: why?

Her: I feel like it wouldn't matter if I just disappeared.

Him: I read somewhere that all people are universes in themselves, and then there are stars and planets that orbit around them, they all affect one another, and they're all connected, like a chain.
People are like that too, some of them are stars, and others are suns, and some of them are like planet earth.
If there is a world in me, you are a star for me…If u fell my world would be condemned to darkness, You are the world to me.

wa shukran;*

p.s: im writing the next part of the story now! I know that u'll ask;p


2 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yala yala caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait o niceee post wala love yooou :P
    um flfola

    btw im first

    ReplyDelete